You better watch out! This Pup Will Tell You About Software Licenses!!!
Thanks so much @ruca for a beautiful good friend and dog
Hey I'm asonix I'm a dog on mastodon on my mastodon instance asonix dot dog
I program and admin servers and stuff and I'm also a dog.
On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog, except when you tell everyone that you're a dog. I'm a dog.
I'm also a spotted hyena named Arlo and I have an alt over at hyenas dot space @arlo
I'm also an aardwolf named August and a dragon named Atlas.
Sometimes I'm a pool toy @asonix
Got a headshot of Aode from @Thrasher@furaffinity.net
:3 he's pretty
@purism Also it's weird that DMs to people on your instance will be thrown into the void, also
Just so y'all know, posts on this account default to followers-only. That means none of my followers on librem one will be able to see what I'm saying, since y'all reject those posts.
I understand that there's "no true privacy" in the spec today, but it would still be nice for y'all to at least support foreign posts with those privacy settings.
Y'ALL IT'S LION DAY
I have a new lion boi???? His name is Aode and he's handsome oml
Y'ALL IT'S HYENA DAY
long (2/2) Show more
8. Open a Merge Request against the main smilodon repository. This can be done through the website on your own smilodon repository.
9. Post about it! Promote it! Make sure you get support.
long (1/2) Show more
If this MR gets closed, here's the steps to re-create it:
1. Create an account on the Purism Gitlab
2. Click "Fork" on this liberty/smilodon repository
3. Set up SSH Keys with Purism's Gitlab ( https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ssh/ )
4. Set up git locally: ( https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Getting-Started-Installing-Git )
5. Clone the liberty repository
- git clone your-liberty-fork-url
6. Revert the report commit
- git revert 9cae431902a2c0ce6438c6722a3a901e279c78fc
7. Push your changes
- git push
Doin my part. Come show your support! Create an account and thumbs-up my merge request! Feel free to leave comments, also.
PR to Purism's Masto fork: Revert "Disable Reports"
Here's my neat mastodon instance on a collection of Single Board Computers. This instance is for me and a few of my local friends.