Doin my part. Come show your support! Create an account and thumbs-up my merge request! Feel free to leave comments, also.
If this MR gets closed, here's the steps to re-create it:
1. Create an account on the Purism Gitlab
2. Click "Fork" on this liberty/smilodon repository
3. Set up SSH Keys with Purism's Gitlab ( https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ssh/ )
4. Set up git locally: ( https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Getting-Started-Installing-Git )
5. Clone the liberty repository
- git clone your-liberty-fork-url
6. Revert the report commit
- git revert 9cae431902a2c0ce6438c6722a3a901e279c78fc
7. Push your changes
- git push
8. Open a Merge Request against the main smilodon repository. This can be done through the website on your own smilodon repository.
9. Post about it! Promote it! Make sure you get support.
@asonix That is the solution the to "Librem" problem: Opening issues, and PRs to fix that problem :) Thank you!
@asonix Just made an account to +1, and saw the news that they're planning on reverting it! :D
Wish they supported OAuth so I could just use my GitHub account. Thank goodness for password generators. (:
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!