long (1/2) Show more
If this MR gets closed, here's the steps to re-create it:
1. Create an account on the Purism Gitlab
2. Click "Fork" on this liberty/smilodon repository
3. Set up SSH Keys with Purism's Gitlab ( https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ssh/ )
4. Set up git locally: ( https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Getting-Started-Installing-Git )
5. Clone the liberty repository
- git clone your-liberty-fork-url
6. Revert the report commit
- git revert 9cae431902a2c0ce6438c6722a3a901e279c78fc
7. Push your changes
- git push
long (2/2) Show more
8. Open a Merge Request against the main smilodon repository. This can be done through the website on your own smilodon repository.
9. Post about it! Promote it! Make sure you get support.
Here's my neat mastodon instance on a collection of Single Board Computers. This instance is for me and a few of my local friends.