If this MR gets closed, here's the steps to re-create it:
1. Create an account on the Purism Gitlab
2. Click "Fork" on this liberty/smilodon repository
3. Set up SSH Keys with Purism's Gitlab ( https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ssh/ )
4. Set up git locally: ( https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Getting-Started-Installing-Git )
5. Clone the liberty repository
- git clone your-liberty-fork-url
6. Revert the report commit
- git revert 9cae431902a2c0ce6438c6722a3a901e279c78fc
7. Push your changes
- git push
8. Open a Merge Request against the main smilodon repository. This can be done through the website on your own smilodon repository.
9. Post about it! Promote it! Make sure you get support.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!